Thursday, December 14, 2006

A Little Fun...

A - Available/Single? Married.
B - Best Friend? I have several…luckily!
C- Cake or Pie? It depends…I love a good chocolate cake and marrionberry pie, but not together, unless it is marrionberry sauce drizzled over the chocolate cake :)
D - Drink Of Choice? ½ decaf, double, tall, sugar free whatever, nonfat, extra foamy, latte (hey, I worked at Starbucks for too long…I like to choose drinks that fill all the boxes J).
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? The Internet…hey I have to keep up on celebrity gossip. Their lives are far more interesting than mine…thankfully.
F - Favorite Color? Shara-cotta (see recent post about painting our house).
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Worms.
H - Hometown? Grants Pass/Merlin.
I - Indulgence? Anything chocolate.
J - January Or February? Well, by January, I’m sick of the piles of snow, so I’ll say February – we’re getting closer to the snow going away!
K - Kids & Their Names? We have 2 cats…Maverick and Patch.
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? My family.
M - Marriage date? August 21.
N- Number Of Siblings? 1 – Fluffy (Jeffrey).
O - Oranges Or Apples? Oranges.
P - Phobias/Fears? Heights, but I did get up on our roof to paint the trim on our house!
Q - Favorite Quote? I don’t so much have a favorite as I have one for every situation!
R - Reason to Smile? I have a loving husband, supportive parents, and great friends – I’m a lucky girl!
S - Season? Fall – before it starts snowing (yes, it snows here in the fall).
T - Tag 3 or 4 people? 3 people – you know you want to!
U - Unknown Fact About Me? If you know me, you pretty much know everything about me (“Hey, that’s MY exit!”)
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Lima Beans.
W - Worst Habit? Biting my fingernails – I’ve done this since I was a small child…
X - X-rays You’ve Had? Are you asking how many? (At least 1) Or what’s been x-rayed? (I broke my foot when I was 6).
Y - Your Favorite Food? My mother-in-law makes mean fried chicken.
Z - Zodiac Sign? Gemini.

No comments: