Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter!

We spent last weekend at my parent's home celebrating Easter and my mom's birthday (March 25). It was a fast weekend, but, as always, nice to get out of snow land for a little bit. Mom and I shopped on Saturday while Dad and Curtis planted roses (hee hee). We watched "I Am Legend" on Saturday night and dyed Easter eggs and made a carrot cake. We had dinner at the parent's house on Sunday with my aunt and uncle, cousin, and brother after church.

It's been snowing off and on for the past couple days...the Spring Breakers in Sunriver are loving it - as long as they ski or snowboard.

Two weekends ago, we got together with some neighbors down the street for an impromptu BBQ. The boys decided we needed a bonfire since it was pretty chilly (I was wearing several layers and a heavy winter coat). What is it with boys and fire? There was no couch burning this year, but this BBQ was with different neighbors. I love that we have friends so close!

Jesse and Chester have now been part of our family for a year! We adoped them on March 24, 2007. Weren't they cute when they were babies?!




No comments: