Monday, March 19, 2007

First BBQ of the Season!

It's been SO nice here the last week! We're talking high temps in the 60s! Woo Hoo! Heat Wave! Anyway, our neighbors across the street invited us over yesterday afternoon for a BBQ. Another couple and their 2 boys came over as well and we all enjoyed the warmish weather, yummy food, and watching the kids be wild. I'm just going to say that fire + big boys (as in adults that should know better) = burning things that probably shouldn't be burned....like old pleather couches....good, hot times.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought about firing up the grill yesterday, but was too lazy to actually do it. That, and we don't have any furniture to burn. :-)

Shara said...

I know - can you say Redneck City?!

Anonymous said...

Hey crazy!! Found your blog today via Hannah Brownlee and Dee. I have yet to join the blogging world but maybe I will soon! I do myspace it and as always email. How is life???
Mandy Schlarbaum
Aschlarbaum@yahoo.com