Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Happy December!

So, what's been going on for the last 6 weeks you ask?

We went to the beach (decided at the last minute not to take the doggies - maybe next time)




watched the Ducks beat ASU
Mom and my brother, Jeff:

my mom's brother, Bruce (joined us from Salem) and my dad

Curtis and me:


Hosted Thanksgiving at our home for 12 people (we used our china for the first time since it's spent much of the last 3 years in boxes). It was so nice to have a house full of family and friends.


Made fudge with my grandma while she was here with my parents for Thanksgiving. This was a special time for us since we always make a batch of fudge together at Christmas.



Now, the Christmas lights are up. We have a tree with lights on it and maybe one of these days we'll get motivated to put ornaments on it.

Here are some other random pictures:
What our yard looked like 2 days ago:


What it looks like now because the snow level went up to 8,000 feet:


Chester aka Mr. Hopeful:


Curtis playing with Jesse, who has his KONG toy in his mouth - he LOVES it:

4 comments:

Living the Life.... said...

I was wondering what you had been up to. Sounds like you are doing great! Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear from you, finally! Those pics of your yard remind me of our, all pretty with snow, and now it's all gone! :)

Aj Schwanz said...

You have been busy! Love the Thanksgiving table - even a centerpiece! Martha (the crafty one, not your mother-in-law, although I'm certain she felt the same way) would be so proud.

Amy said...

I am glad to hear from you! Sounds like you are doing good! I love the pictures!