Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Snow

It's finally arrived. Sure, we've had a few days of snow here and there (like when that huge storm pummled the coast a couple weeks ago). But it's been snowing since Sunday night. We had about 4 inches until today when it suddenly got warm (and by warm I mean 37) and melted. I let the dogs out last night (cuz they go crazy when it snows):


I haven't been much in the Christmas spirit this year, but we do have lights on the house, a tree up, and my snowmen decor out (thanks to my wonderful hubby who'll do anything to cheer me up).



Speaking of the hubby, he's gone this week - in Grants Pass for work. He'll get back on Thursday and then we'll turn around and go back to Grants Pass on Saturday for Christmas.

Curtis and I did all our Christmas shopping in 6 hours on Saturday. Let me just say, there was extensive planning and a very detailed list. I had to be reminded several times to "stick to the list." It helps that we don't have lots of people to shop for.

Well, Christmas looks like it threw up in my living room, so I'm going to sign off and attempt to finish wrapping presents. Maybe putting in my favorite Christmas movie (Love Actually) will help inspire me to finish up.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shara! It's been snowing in Yakima and then melting off. I like your tree and all your decorations! I hate it when Brent is gone, so you definitely have my sympathy this week.

Living the Life.... said...

That's my favorite movie too!!! I don't have the movie, but I wish I was watching it with you. I'd help you wrap!