Monday, August 06, 2007

Oregon Jamboree

We spent this weekend at the Oregon Jamboree in Sweet Home, OR, and although I'm not a huge country music fan, (well, let's face it, I probably know 5 country music songs and that's because I know who Carrie Underwood is...) I had a good time, but don't tell my mother in law ;)
I'm tired, sunburned, and I ate way too much food I shouldn't have, but enjoyed myself.


We haven't been up to much over the last 2 months, but boy has time flown by. We've been doing lots of yard work and enjoying the wonderful summer weather with friends and family:



My cousin Kurt's son Randall Paul (RP) and my other cousin David's daughter, Grace playing in my mom's pond.

Maverick and Patch peeking out from their very tall kitty tree where they like to sleep.

My mom and dad over Father's Day weekend and their 35th wedding anniversary! They celebrated by taking a trip to New York! My dad fulfilled a life long dream and got to see a Yankee game in Yankee Stadium!


The new flagstone thingie Curtis built for me off of our back deck.


Flower!


More flowers!



Jesse napping at my feet as I blog.

Chester trying to get in my lap as I blog.

2 comments:

Mands said...

Well I didn't want to be the blog police but I was wondering where you went. :) and yes I do have a season of Baywatch....I got from this guy at work....it was a story! Anyway...hope all is well!

Aj Schwanz said...

Aw, puppies!

Congrats to your parents: they're so wonderful!

Miss you, friend.