Friday, November 10, 2006

I've been promoted! & 2 more months in the trailer

I am now an official "regular" player in my bunko group as opposed to a "sub" that plays just about every month. The lady I've been subbing for just couldn't commit to another year, so they asked me to take her place!

Some house news....our expected move in date has been pushed back to sometime in mid January. Boo....At least we have an actual goal that seems realistic. They will start the dry-wall on Monday and need 13 working days to complete, so with Thanksgiving in there, we're looking at them being done the first week of December, then a week to paint, and then all the fun stuff arrives on Dec. 13, all our carpeting, cabinets, fixtures, etc. They said they need about 3-4 weeks to complete all that and have us do the walk through so they can fix any problems and then we can move in! Guess it'll be Christmas in the trailer....I wonder if we can fit a tree in there?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are an official Bunco player! I am in a Bunco group too and I love it. I live for the 2nd Thursday of the month. Congrats!