Friday, November 03, 2006

I LOVE apple cider!

Our office served apple cider on Halloween to the cold little trick-or-treaters. We had some left over, so I've been drinking it EVERY DAY! Although, today I think I may have had one too many mug fulls today, because I'm feeling a bit of a sugar high. (Ok, a big sugar high.) The weather here has been perfect for cider drinking, too; it's been raining since yesterday. Apparently someone up above heard my cries for some west-of-the-Cascades type weather. It's been warm enough to keep the rain in rain form, rather than snow form. Thank you! Now if I could only find some time to get to my friend Amy's house, maybe she would share her cider with me. I'm not sure she has enough to go around, though. :)

House update: We have a garage floor! They poured the cement on Tuesday! The electrician is hooking us up to power and water is being connected to the house! We are on the schedule for insulation next week! Slowly but surely our house will get done. I should have stopped praying for patience... Wow, that was a lot of exclamation points, I must be excited for our house to be done or something...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you brought out the pumpkin spice candles yet? That's another fall staple. :)

Anonymous said...

i made cloved oranges! i have three now. i'm thinking about making a family. eric's still trying to figure out what you 'do' with them. hahahahaha!

Shara said...

I have my pumpkin spice candle on the candle warmer in my office!

Silly hubby!