Saturday, October 25, 2008

Yikes!

I have no excuses for not blogging for the past few months...well, maybe just one...after staring at dual monitors all day at work, the last thing I want to do when I get home is play on my computer and I can't do any posting from work.

So, without further delay, here is the big ol' update:

The remainder of the summer consisted of:

Visiting Crater Lake with our friends.


We hiked down the trail and the boys took a swim and the girls stuck their feet in.


A visit from our friends, Erik and Allison and their 4 beautiful children.

Watching the Olymipics. I heart my DVR.

Our 4 year wedding anniversary.

Visiting my family for Labor Day Weekend.

A visit to Erik and Allison's at the end of September. Reunificaiton with my friend, Faith. Playing at a park in Newberg with Allison's kids and Aj's kids.

The UCLA vs. Oregon game.

An impromptu trip to the valley to participate in cider making! That was a great trip, there was lots of reunification with college friends and their spouses. It was nice to interact with my friends and thier kids, rather than watching the little ones grow up over their mama's blogs.

I think I'm now officially ready for fall. I've been drinking cider, making baked goods with apples, and buring my Pumpkin Spice candle.

1 comment:

Living the Life.... said...

I'm so glad you updated! I've missed reading about your family.
Dee