Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Poor Maverick!

Last week I noticed a boo-boo on our cat, Maverick’s arm. He’d been licking away and was creating a nice bald spot. I thought it might be ring worm (although, he is an indoor cat, so I’m thinking one of the dogs must have brought it in…I’ve been washing everything!), so I made an appt with the vet for Saturday morning. She took a look at it under the special blacklight and figured it is a mild case, so we were given some antibiotics to give him and this lovely accessory:



Poor guy has to wear the collar because he won’t stop licking it. He is constantly running into the walls and just looks so pathetic. If you sneak up on him and call his name he gets all confused because he can’t see you. I’ve been giving him extra treats because he just looks so sad.

No comments: