Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Let's see, what have we been up to lately?
  • We stained and sealed our deck - it was finally warm enough (above 70!). Then, 5 days later, it snowed (May 3 & 4).












  • Jeff, my brother, came for a visit last weekend! He enjoyed a day at the mountain and then a Cinco de Mayo dinner/bonfire we had with the neighbors. No, there wasn't any burning of inappropriate items.

  • We finally got an outdoor doggie kennel for Jesse and Chester - they are much happier to be outside during the day.
  • Our cat, Maverick ran away for about 4 hours the other night. He finally came home about 1am and scratched at the back door and meowed until I woke up and let him in. Here he is keeping the puppies in line :)

  • I've been trying a bunch of new receipies from this great blog my friend told me about: http://kalynskitchen.blogspot.com/

  • We had dinner with some friends and then took a nice stroll along the river in Drake Park.

  • We're going to Seattle this weekend for Mother's Day and Jeff's birthday. We'll be enjoying shopping, brunch, and a Yankee/Mariner game!

  • Curtis planted some grass and it's finally starting to grow! I love spring!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Are you going to the Saturday game? Because I will be there and would love to see you!