Monday, September 10, 2007

Tag!

I've been tagged and here are the rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight (8) random facts/stories about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight (8) things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight (8) people to tag and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.

On to the good stuff:

1. My least favorite Sesame Street character is Grover.
2. As a child, I used to eat my McDonald's French Fries in a precarious way. I would eat all of the fry except the very end. That is the tail, and you don't eat the tail! Sadly, I never grew out of strange eating habits. My roommates in college alwasy knew I was done eating when I would start playin with my leftover food.
3. I love lists. I make them often and for just about everything. Grocery lists, chore lists, honey-do lists, pro/con lists, things to do on vacation lists, itemized lists of my nail polish...
4. I was diagnosed with Poly-Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) in April. I debated for a while if I should even put this "announcement" on this list because it isn't very funny and I was trying to keep the list light and fun, but it does qualify as a fact about me, so....if you're curious, here is a link.
5. A short list of things I LOVE: the smell of freshly cut grass (love it when Curt mows the lawn), the sound of thunder storms (we had some really loud ones right before Labor Day), cleaning (I took a couple days off for my birthday and spent the entireday of my birth cleaning our house. Ironically, my mom could never get me to clean when I was a kid.).
6. My clothes have a particular place in the closet (no, it's not on the floor).
7. When I go to bed at night (as opposed to going to bed during the day), I find it hard to fall asleep unless one foot is sticking out of the covers. That's a nice change from how I used to sleep as a baby, with my patootie up in the air!
8. As I was driving home from a baby shower on Saturday, for the first time since Curtis and I moved to Central Oregon 2+ years ago, I found myself feeling like I was headed "home."

I tag:
1. Hannah B.
2. Hannah H.
3. Mandy
4. Faithy
5. Shannon
6. Amy
7. Marisa (now you have to post!)
8. Alli (um, hi, your last entry was in JANUARY)

No comments: